The Hotel Victoria has one of the best locations in Newquay, Cornwall, central whilst also over looking the town’s main beaches. Whether you’re on business or leisure the AA 3 Star Hotel Victoria is one of Newquay’s finest hotels. Sitting on the cliffs overlooking Great Western Beach with stunning sea views, but with the town centres amenities and attractions all on your door step, this is the ideal setting.
We have a selection of singles, doubles, family rooms and suites with our comfortable rooms situated over four floors. All our rooms are en-suite, some with balconies and many with stunning sea views. Our leisure facilities include a sea view indoor pool, spa bath, sauna, steam room and small gym. There are also two restaurants on site; the hotel’s sea view restaurant, The View, and our Mexican restaurant, Senor Dicks. The hotel has convenient, limited parking available onsite at a small extra charge. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi in the public areas.
Bertie O’Flannigan’s Irish inspired pub & Berties nightclubÂ provides entertainment until late and our team can help you arrange activities like surfing, golf, go-karting and much more. If you would like to experience Jamie Oliver’s Fifteen or Rick Stein’s these are only a short drive away. The Hotel Victoria is an ideal base to explore Newquay Zoo, the Eden Project and the wealth of Cornwall’s attractions.
Newquay, Cornwall’s main resort, is a fantastic choice for a short break, family holiday, or action filled activity holiday. The town offers the perfect central base to discover the inspirational county and all that Cornwall has to offer. Experiencing Cornwall is all about catching a wave, being inspired and letting go. You can also enjoy music festivals in superb natural settings, taste the best local produce and mix with the locals at celebrations and carnivals. Relaxing, playing, sunbathing, exploring and discovering why Cornwall is the UK’s favourite holiday destination. Our selection of special breaks mean there has never been a better time to visit the Hotel Victoria for year round breaks filled with relaxation, exploration and adventure.
(The mentioned prices are based on average cost per night for x2 people and may not reflect the actual current price. Please contact the hotel directly or use services such as booking.com or hotels.com for the best deals)
TEL: +44 (0)1637 872255
FAX: +44 (0)1637 859295
- Tel: 01637 872255
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: TR71DB
October 29, 2017 3:02 pm
This ad has expired
173 total views, 1 today
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands