What we love
For a relaxing retreat in fabulous Perthshire, look no further than this elevated holiday home. Relax and unwind whilst planning your holiday in glorious surroundings.
A lovely little bolthole for a romantic retreat, this delightful loft conversion enjoys panoramic views in every direction!
All on the first floor.
Open plan living space.
Living area: With Smart TV and Velux windows.
Kitchen area: With electric hob, combi microwave/oven/grill and fridge.
Bedroom: With double bed.
Shower room: With shower cubicle and toilet. Oil central heating, electricity, bed linen and towels included. Welcome pack. Lawned garden with garden furniture (shared with owner). Bike store. Private parking for 1 car. Please note: The property has a natural water supply from a borehole. With stunning views in all directions and accessed via a farm track, this charming detached loft conversion makes the perfect self-contained holiday home in the heart of rural Perthshire. Its elevated position takes full advantage of the glorious scenery. From the cosy open plan living space, the views are towards The Ochil Hills, and from the bedroom, the wonderful Sma Glen. The property sits within the extensive grounds of the owners home and their three friendly dogs, and guests can enjoy the garden areas immediately surrounding the house. There are brilliant walks from the doorstep into the beautiful Perthshire landscape and short drives will take you into some amazing scenery. The cosmopolitan city of Perth is just 9 miles, with shops, theatres, bars and restaurants to enjoy.
Gleneagles Golf Course is a short drive away, with a further large selection within easy reach, or why not visit Scone Palace or Perth Races? Further afield there are ample opportunities for hill walking and skiing, or you can tour the local area such as St Andrews, Fife, the Highlands and Edinburgh. Golfers, cyclists, anglers and walkers are well catered for as well as those who enjoy history and culture; Glamis and Edinburgh Castle make for enjoyable day trips. Local amenities in Methven, 5 miles, which has a post office, convenience store, two takeaways and a chemist. There is also a pub which is open Friday to Sunday 1½ miles along the road.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/little-vallivore-uk11340?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 4:51 pm
135 total views, 1 today
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway