What we love
This holiday property boasts spectacular sea views, and is only 500 yards away from the town of Anstruther.
2 steps down to entrance. All on the ground floor.
Open plan living space.
Living area: With electric woodburner, 28″ Freeview TV, DVD player, CD player and French doors to garden.
Kitchen area: With electric oven, electric hob, microwave, fridge and washer/dryer.
Bedroom: With double bed.
Bathroom: With step up to shower over bath, toilet and heated towel rail. Electric central heating, electricity, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included. For bookings of 7 days or more, guests can enjoy a complimentary sailing trip on the May Princess to the Isle of May in season (from April to September, Monday to Friday) – this can be arranged with the owner on arrival. Shared, enclosed courtyard with sitting-out areas and garden furniture. On road parking. No smoking. Please note: There is 1 step up to the garden. With magnificent sea views, and ideal for a couple, discover this delightful ground floor holiday apartment, in one of the most historic and picturesque areas of Fife, with pretty fishing villages, beautiful beaches and coves. Situated in the heart of the conservation village of Cellardyke, just a few steps from the shore, explore the quaint wynds and lanes, the old fishing port lined with charming houses, and unspoilt scenery on foot from the front door. The Fife Coastal Path passes through the village towards Crail and St Andrews in one direction, and Pittenweem, St Monans and Elie in the other direction, and there is a regular coastal bus service. From the comfort of the shared south-facing garden, you can wonder at the wildlife, follow the fishermen bringing in their daily catch, or just while away the hours with a good book and a glass of wine. Visit St Andrews 10 miles away, and Edinburgh, Stirling and Perth all within an hours drive.
Low Tide can be booked together with High Tide (UK5170) to accommodate up to 4 guests.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/low-tide-uk5169?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 12:55 pm
55 total views, 1 today
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway