What we love
A lovely flat overlooking the stunning gardens and the burn tumbling past. The location is secluded yet within walking distance of town.
Anvil is a great, single-storey, ground floor apartment for couples to relax and enjoy the peace and tranquillity of this unique riverside setting.
Step to entrance.
All on the ground floor.
Open plan living space.
Living area: With Freeview TV and DVD player.
Kitchen area: With electric oven, electric hob, microwave and fridge.
Bedroom: With zip and link super kingsize bed (can be twin beds on request) and en-suite with shower over bath, and toilet. Electric central heating, electricity, bed linen and towels included. Welcome pack. 12 steps to basement laundry room with washer/dryer (shared with other properties on-site). Large lawned garden with sitting-out area and garden furniture (shared with other properties on-site). Bike store. Private parking for 2 cars. No smoking. Please note: No children under 12 years old. There is a river and a pond in the garden.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/maidenholm-anvil-uk5814?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 2:51 pm
60 total views, 1 today
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute