What we love
A charming flat ideal for a couple with spacious living. Beautiful location with stunning gardens on the banks of the burn.
The ground floor, single-storey apartment lies in beautiful landscaped gardens close to the Solway coast and Dalbeattie Forest.
Step to entrance.
All on the ground floor.
Open plan living space.
Living area: With Freeview TV and DVD player.
Kitchen area: With electric oven, electric hob, microwave and fridge.
Bedroom: With zip and link super kingsize bed (can be twin beds on request) and en-suite with shower over bath, and toilet. Electric central heating, electricity, bed linen and towels included. Welcome pack. 12 steps to basement laundry room with washer/dryer (shared with other properties on-site). Large lawned garden with sitting-out area and garden furniture (shared with other properties on-site). Bike store. Private parking for 2 cars. No smoking. Please note: No children under 12 years old. There is a river and a pond in the garden.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/maidenholm-waterwheel-uk5815?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 5:42 pm
148 total views, 2 today
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders