What we love
Enjoy a peaceful holiday at Manse Cottage, with its rural setting and cosy open fire, perfect for relaxing in front of after a busy day exploring.
Step to entrance.
Open plan living space.
Living area: With open fire and 16″ Freesat TV.
Kitchen area: With electric oven, electric hob, microwave and fridge/freezer. First Floor:
Bedroom: With double bed.
Bathroom: With shower over bath, and toilet. Convector heaters, electricity, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included. Initial fuel for open fire included. Welcome pack. Small lawned garden with sitting-out area and garden furniture. Private parking for 2 cars. No smoking. Set in a rural location on a quiet country lane, and ½ mile from a beautiful sandy beach, Manse Cottage is a cosy, end terrace cottage ideally placed to explore the delights of this lovely area. Next to the owners home, the cottage is warm and inviting, with a lovely open fire, perfect after a stroll on the beach. This quiet and peaceful corner of south west Scotland boasts rugged coastlines and secluded sandy beaches, which benefit from the warmth of the passing Gulf Stream, and are surrounded by breathtaking scenery. There are many beautiful gardens to explore, including the world renowned Logan Botanical Gardens. Along with Sandhead, there are many other pretty little seaside villages and ports to visit. The RSPB Mull of Galloway Nature Reserve, where thousands of sea birds nest in the cliff face during the spring and summer months, is well worth a visit. Alternatively, just relax and enjoy the stunning dark skies in this area. Beach ½ mile. Shop, pub and restaurant ½ mile.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/manse-cottage-uk5316?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 4:31 pm
70 total views, 2 today
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire