4.0 Star Hotel
Welcome to the Marazion Hotel in Cornwall
Enjoy a stay at our relaxing hotel located in the heart of the beautiful town of Marazion in Cornwall. We are an AA rated 4 star Inn and we have rooms with views over St Michael’s Mount. We are located only one hundred metres from one of the safest and most fabulous beaches in Cornwall.
We offer our guests an informal and relaxed atmosphere with a reputation for high-quality service, combined with excellent value for money. The Marazion Hotel has 11 en-suite rooms, restaurant, bar, free parking and free Wi-Fi internet access.
The Cutty Sark bar and restaurant
The ‘Cutty Sark’ is our fully-licensed public bar serving local beers and wines. Our restaurant, specialising in local produce, serves lunch and dinner seven days a week. more…
The Marazion Hotel in Cornwall is ideally placed for trips to the enchanting St Michael’s Mount, Land’s End, St. Ives, Newlyn, the Lizard peninsula and the Penwith area noted for its artists and Cornish tin mining heritage. Marazion’s safe sandy beach is perfect for families with its clean water, lifeguard patrol (in season), a superb children’s playground and a river to dam or paddle in.
Over the past 25 years, the Marazion Hotel has built an excellent reputation with locals and visitors, many who have stayed with us so often they have become part of the family. Explore our website for more information about staying at the Marazion Hotel, a quick guide to Marazion and for some places to visit and things to do in west Cornwall.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Marazion Hotel very soon
(The mentioned prices are based on average cost per night for x2 people and may not reflect the actual current price. Please contact the hotel directly or use services such as booking.com or hotels.com for the best deals)
Marazion TR17 0AP
Phone: 01736 710334
- Tel: 01736 710334
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: TR170AP
October 29, 2017 3:55 pm
This ad has expired
197 total views, 3 today
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire