4.0 Star Hote
Merchant House hotel is a perfect Truro city centre base for all things adventurous in Cornwall.
Whether you’re visiting for a city business meeting in the heart of Truro and need a comfy place to stay, or plan to get muddy with a cycling or walking holiday in Cornwall’s luscious countryside, we’re a historic hotel with a contemporary charm and lots of perks!
Spend the day shopping on the Truro cobbles, adventure out to take a heritage filled bike ride in undiscovered parts of Cornwall, enjoy panoramic ocean views of the gorgeous coastlines, or spend time with Fido on some of the most beautiful dog friendly beaches in the country.
What’s more, whatever your adventure, we’ll be ready to welcome you back with a fresh cup of steaming tea or coffee, a slice of Chef Dave’s chunky homemade cake and a freshly lit log burner – this is a Truro city centre stay like you’ve never experienced before.
(The mentioned prices are based on average cost per night for x2 people and may not reflect the actual current price. Please contact the hotel directly or use services such as booking.com or hotels.com for the best deals)
49 Falmouth Road
Truro Cornwall TR1 2HL
BOOKINGS: +44 (0)1872 272450
- Tel: 01872 272450
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: TR12HL
October 29, 2017 4:06 pm
This ad has expired
155 total views, 1 today
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands