4.0 Star Hotel
Padstow is a small fishing port located on the north coast of Cornwall, England. The town is situated on the west bank of the River Camel estuary approximately 5 miles northwest of Wadebridge, 10 miles northwest of Bodmin and 10 miles northeast of Newquay.
One of Cornwall’s most famous harbour towns, Padstow is probably best known for its wonderful seafood. Together with a number of wonderful shops to explore, there is the National Lobster Hatchery – which provides visitors a fascinating insight into the hard work required to keep up a sustainable lobster population in Cornwall.
Padstow has an interesting history and there is a museum in the town that will reveal all about the local traditions and customs, including the intriguing ‘Obby ‘Oss festival, which is held each year on 1st May. There are 7 fantastic beaches on our doorstep, some of which are amongst the top surfing beaches in Europe.
There are plenty of activities for all ages – from boat trips to cycling the Camel Valley Trail and from visiting some of Cornwall’s famous gardens or heritage properties to walking the South West Coast Path
We have 58 individually styled bedrooms, many with wonderful views of Padstow Harbour. There are a variety of room categories, including Standard, Executive and Superior rooms.
Our standard rooms are styled individually and comfortably furnished. Many have wonderful sea views which you can choose to upgrade to.
- Flat Screen TV’s
- Wifi is available in public areas
- Tea & Coffee facilities
- En suite
- Still mineral water on arrival
- Luxury toiletries
(The mentioned prices are based on average cost per night for x2 people and may not reflect the actual current price. Please contact the hotel directly or use services such as booking.com or hotels.com for the best deals)
Call Richardson Reservations on 0800 005 2244
The Metropole Hotel
- Tel: 0800 005 2244
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: PL288DB
October 29, 2017 4:11 pm
This ad has expired
519 total views, 2 today
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders