3.0 Star Hotel
We believe we have probably the best hotel location in the Mevagissey Bay area; the views are second to none and we are perfectly placed to take advantage of the amazing South West Coastal Footpath. The perfect combination!
All rooms are en-suite, some with full sea views. Our premium room has both a shower and large bath tub and its own terrace looking out over the bay. It really is the perfect place with a view and it’s here all year round!
The public areas include a beautiful lounge and bar area with sea views and a second quiet lounge with a log fire for those cold winter days. On sunny days head to the outside deck for a drink or cream tea no matter what the time.
The hotel’s location means that you can easily access some of the most popular attractions in the Duchy within 45 minutes driving, including The Eden Project, The Lost Gardens of Heligan and many others. It’s a great spot to see the county.
(The mentioned prices are based on average cost per night for x2 people and may not reflect the actual current price. Please contact the hotel directly or use services such as booking.com or hotels.com for the best deals)
Polkirt Hill, Mevagissey,
Cornwall PL26 6UX
Phone +44 (0)1726 843453
- Tel: 01726 843453
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: PL266UX
October 29, 2017 4:25 pm
This ad has expired
179 total views, 2 today
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway