3.0 Star Hotel
The Minerva Hotel is a welcoming, family run hotel situated right in the heart of Newquay, overlooking the glorious sweep of the bay and the putting green. We have one of the finest locations in Newquay with incredible views out to sea and overlooking Towan beach. The Minerva really is home from home with a very relaxed and friendly atmosphere that has been bringing back visitors time and again.
The importance of your holiday, your precious time and your pleasure are what makes us the perfect choice for your break in Newquay. The Minerva Hotel offers well equipped rooms of all sizes, en-suites, stunning sea views from front rooms, great home cooking at breakfast and evening meals (on request), an excellent position, just a stroll to all the amenities and attractions of Newquay and a great atmosphere in our friendly bar.
A real family resort that is just made for fun, frolics, laughter and amusement, Newquay has a fabulous beach, ample attractions, plenty of outdoor sporting activities and a whole host of seaside delights as well as exceptional restaurants offering delights from around the world and good shopping.
(The mentioned prices are based on average cost per night for x2 people and may not reflect the actual current price. Please contact the hotel directly or use services such as booking.com or hotels.com for the best deals)
2-3 The Crescent
Tel: 01637 873439
- Tel: 01637 873439
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: TR71DT
October 29, 2017 4:32 pm
This ad has expired
197 total views, 3 today
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute