What we love
Iydllic location for this stylish cottage, perched on a rocky outcrop, connected to the mainland via the bridge over the Atlantic.
All on the ground floor.
Open plan living space.
Living area: With Freeview TV, DVD player and CD player.
Kitchen area: With cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer and washing machine.
Bedroom: With double bed and en-suite with shower over bath, and toilet. Electricity convector heaters and electricity by meter reading. Bed linen and towels included. Patio with garden furniture and BBQ. Hot tub. On road parking. No smoking. Please note: No children. There is a low wall on the patio with drop to sea. Idyllically perched on a rocky outcrop overlooking the Firth of Lorne, just a stones throw from the Atlantic ocean, these stylish and romantic havens offer magnificent sea and island views. Each boasting its own suntrap patio, perfect for enjoying the spectacular sunsets, they sit in a little row in the delightful village of Ellenabeich beside a bar serving the excellent local beer and food (open daily all year, serving meals and takeaways). Connected to the mainland by the world famous bridge over the Atlantic, Seil Island lies 16 miles from Oban and its ferries to the Isles. Luing ferry is 5 miles. Walkers will find glorious scenery to explore, and from the nearby pier, seafaris with a marine biologist provide fascinating wildlife sightings. Pub adjacent. Shop 100 yards.
Misty Isles Cottage can be booked together with Old Brewery Cottage (S4576) to accommodate up to 4 guests.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/misty-isles-cottage-s4577?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 2:43 pm
62 total views, 1 today
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire