3.0 Star Hotel
Why choose Mullion Cove for your next break in Cornwall?
From sweeping scenery to the refined comforts of the hotel, Mullion Cove is one of the most special places to stay in Cornwall. Here are just some of the reasons guests love the hotel and the experience of staying with us.
Tunning sea views
Some hotels are blessed with scenic views. Ours are spectacular! Perched high on the cliffs overlooking the Lizard coastline, you have a commanding position. On sunny summer days, huge skies and azure seas create a seascape like nowhere else on the planet; during winter storms the views change to awe-inspiring. The spot is regularly photographed, but there is no substitute for being here.
Whether you socialise with friends or just curl up with a good book, our lounges offer perfect relaxation. Look out to sea, or watch the fishing boats in Mullion Cove Harbour. Plot your day’s adventure with our Free WiFi, or pause for afternoon tea with a view.
Fabulous food and drink
Awarded an AA rosette every year since 2010, Mullion Cove is not just a unique hotel, but an excellent place to eat. Expect fresh, imaginative and locally-sourced dishes galore, with something new to try on every visit.
Service as it used to be…
“Like staying with friends” is how repeat guests describe staying at Mullion Cove. Our staff have a lot to do with this. Friendly and welcoming, yet without a hint of stuffiness, they are the heartbeat of the hotel. From great local walks to special requests, feel free to ask them anything!
(The mentioned prices are based on average cost per night for x2 people and may not reflect the actual current price. Please contact the hotel directly or use services such as booking.com or hotels.com for the best deals)
Mullion Cove Hotel, Mullion Cove, Lizard Peninsula,
Cornwall, TR12 7EP
Telephone: 01326 240328
Fax: 01326 240998
- Tel: 01326 240328
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: TR127EP
October 29, 2017 4:43 pm
This ad has expired
167 total views, 2 today
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire