One would think that at just over 6000 yards and with no trees, Mullion would be an easy and accommodating course. However, although most enjoyable for all handicaps, a good score is usually determined by the wind and avoiding the bunkers. The greens are also a significant factor for a good round at Mullion as they are in play throughout the year and consistent. Whether a high handicapper or if you are off low single figures, the course will challenge you but be careful that you are not distracted by the stunning scenery.
To book a tee time just check availability and book on the link below. There are a few busy times and competitions during the week and at the weekend but we are sure that you will find a time to suit your needs.
We thoroughly recommend that that you eat sparingly before or during your round otherwise you will not be able to do justice to the excellent food provided by our Caterer, Mark Twynham. He has a wide range of superb choices from bar snacks to evening A la carte. Disappointing rounds are forgotten with the first bite and good ones enhanced!! A fine selection of real ales, lagers and quality house wines will complete your enjoyment.
from 1st April 2017 to 31st October 2017
|Twilight (After 4pm)||£17.50|
Green Buggy hire
|Per Round For Members||£15.00|
- Tel: 01326 240685
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: TR127BP
October 29, 2017 3:43 am
This ad has expired
129 total views, 1 today
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- The Old Vicarage Truro