There are beautiful walks on the cliffs and beaches, and Newquay has many surfing and water-sports facilities.
The hotel is conveniently close to the railway station and bus station. Nearby you can find shops, an amusement park, a local indoor pool, Newquay Zoo, a boating lake and Trenance Gardens. Blue Reef Aquarium is a short walk away. In the evenings you can relax with a drink in our lounge.
Newquay on Cornwall’s Atlantic Coast -voted “one of the nations favourite seaside towns” in the prestigious Which Holiday Survey and “Best Family Holiday Destination” by readers of COAST magazine, Newquay’s laid back charm is here for everyone to enjoy.
We hope this website will encourage you to make Newquay your holiday choice. We’re open all year, accessible by rail, road or air and offer a choice of quality assured accommodation which is second to none alongside classic events, exhilarating activities and some of Cornwalls best beaches.
(The mentioned prices are based on average cost per night for x2 people and may not reflect the actual current price. Please contact the hotel directly or use services such as booking.com or hotels.com for the best deals)
- 12-14 Narrowcliff, Newquay, Cornwall and Isles of Scilly, TR7 2PJ, United Kingdom|
- Tel: 01637873094
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: TR72PJ
October 29, 2017 4:49 pm
This ad has expired
161 total views, 1 today
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire