The Atlantis is a 32ft offshore charter vessel based out of Newquay Harbour in Cornwall UK.
She is very stable providing the perfect platform to fish from.
She has a large wheelhouse with comfortable seating inside, free tea & coffee facilities, a private fully flush toilet and rain canopy. She really is a home from home with all a full electronic navigation and fish finding package. Freeview TV so you can keep up with all the latest sports scores. She is driven by a new 370 hp Iveco turbo diesel engine with a top speed of 19 knots she is one of the fastest angling boats in Newquay.
She is licensed to carry 12 passengers but if you have a larger group please contact us as a second boat can be organised on request to accommodate your party.
Come and join us we look forward to meeting you.
2 Hr Mackeral Bash – £15pp
Call for availability – 07811 017 313
Our Mackerel fishing trips are a great introduction to rod and line sea fishing.
As on all of our trips rods, tackle, bait etc are all supplied and you keep your catch for the BBQ.
Great fun for all the family!
Half Day 4 Hr
Wreck & Reef – £25pp
10am – 2pm or 2pm – 6pm (times may vary)
Booked as individuals or full boat
For those who want a bit more of a bend on the rod this is the trip for you.
From anchoring the wrecks for Conger, Tope and Ling, fishing on the drift for Pollack and Cod to species fishing on the reefs for Bream, Smoothhounds, Gurnard, Ray and many more.
Not knowing what’s going to bite next is what keeps anglers coming back time and time again.
From complete beginner to the experienced angler Matt the skipper will give you all the support you require to make your trip a day to remember.
Full Day 8 Hr Wreck & Reef – £55pp
Maximum 9 anglers
9:30am – 5:30pm (subject to demand)
For the more dedicated angler the full day trip is of a similar format to the half day.
However you will find yourselves fishing the deeper grounds and wrecks that cant be reached on the 4hr session.
We will also aim to drift for pollack/cod and fish the reefs targeting various species
throughout the day.
Ice will be provided to keep your catch in the same condition at the end of the day as when it was hooked. Hot drinks provided.
For your comfort our bespoke all day charters have limited spaces available.
Less anglers, fewer tangles, more fish!
- Tel: 07811 017313
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: TR71HR
October 28, 2017 8:25 pm
This ad has expired
145 total views, 2 today
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire