What we love
The ever-changing views across the Firth of Forth from the living area windows, great walks along the coast and some superb eating places nearby make this a super spot for a wonderfully relaxing holiday.
Ideally located for exploring the beautiful city of Edinburgh and for guests who love the great outdoors as there are many walking and cycling routes.
All on the second floor.
Open plan living space.
Living area: With 32″ Sky TV (basic package).
Kitchen area: With electric oven, electric hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and washing machine.
Bedroom: With double bed.
Bathroom: With shower over bath, toilet and heated towel rail. Electric central heating, electricity, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included. Enclosed garden (shared with neighbours). On road parking. No smoking. This second floor apartment has fabulous views across the Firth of Forth to Fife from the open plan living space. There is a well-equipped kitchen area, lovely big bathroom and a bright bedroom to complete the picture. Blackness Castle, an impressive 15th-century fortress used for filming some Outlander scenes, is a few hundred yards along the coast where there are good walks. The central location, close to Linlithgow, 5 miles, with its historic palace and impressive loch, allows easy access to St Andrews, Stirling, Perth and the Trossachs, while close by are Hopetoun House, Dalmeny House and The House of the Binns. There is go karting, paintballing, Go Ape ropes course and indoor climbing all nearby. There is a good choice of eating places, shops and pubs in Linlithgow, and farm shops are also close by for great local produce. Linlithgow Palace is also worth a visit. There are good road and rail links to Edinburgh, 30 minutes, and Glasgow, 40 minutes. Beach 100 yards. Shops and pubs 4½ miles, restaurant 2 miles.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/noisirrom-uk10774?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 5:42 pm
78 total views, 1 today
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands