Noongallas is a family friendly campsite located in the Cornish countryside, north of Penzance. It is tranquil and picturesque with fine views of Mounts Bay and West Penwith’s moorlands and engine houses.
Camping pitches are on sheltered terraces stretching down a hillside to a woodland valley. Amenities include toilets, warm showers, washing up facilities and wood for your camp fire.
The campsite offers a warm, friendly and laid back atmosphere and can accommodate tents and camper vans of all sizes.
Prices are £6 per adult per night, £3 for children, babies and dogs are free.
Tel: +441736 366698
- Tel: 01736 366698
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: TR208YR
October 29, 2017 1:52 am
This ad has expired
151 total views, 1 today
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway