What we love
Ground floor apartment tucked away from the famous double High Street of Moffat
The accommodation is all on ground floor has gas central heating and comprises:
Sitting room/diner: With electric fire, Freeview TV, DVD player and views to the rear.
Kitchen: With electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge with icebox and washer/dryer. Views to the front.
Bedroom: With twin beds, hairdryer and views to the rear.
Bathroom: With shower over bath, WC and basin.
All fuel and power included. Bed linen and towels provided. Shared garden with outdoor furniture. Storage close by for cycles, fishing rods etc. On street parking. Number 12 is a ground floor apartment and a perfect cosy retreat tucked away from the famous double High Street of Moffat; yet only an easy stroll takes you to the many facilities on offer here. Number 12 offers everything you would wish for and more with thoughtful little touches added for your comfort. Moffat and the local area offers a haven of choice whether you want to shop, fish, walk, golf, bird watch, cycle, gold pan or check out the local history; this area really offers everything for everyone. During the 18th century, Moffat was a famous and fashionable spa town attracting many people to sample its waters including Robert Burns and James Boswell. The High Street is one of the broadest in the country and houses many individual shops tempting shoppers to buy a range of wonderful wares from succulent toffee to the myriad of colourful tweeds. A monument to a ram in the High Street plays tribute to sheep farming, the areas main livelihood.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/number-12-cc537170?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 2:43 pm
59 total views, 2 today
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire