At Padstow Cycle Hire your safety and enjoyment along the Camel Trail is the most important thing to us. That’s why we professionally service and maintain our bikes at regular intervals.
We aim to provide you with the perfect bike for your cycle along the Camel Trail regardless of age, ability or preference.
Please see our range of bikes for hire along the Camel Trail below, we are open every day from 9am – 5pm. Part day hires may be available after 2pm. We cater for large groups and discounts can be offered. Please see below for full details or contact us for more information.
To make the most of the lovely long summer days why not try one of our Evening Rides from 4pm – 8pm, available from 17th July – 1st September 2017.
- Tel: 01841 533533
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: PL288BL
October 28, 2017 6:40 pm
This ad has expired
130 total views, 1 today
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire