We welcome families and couples who wish to explore everything Cornwall has to offer. The park has panoramic views of the surrounding beautiful North Cornwall countryside with direct access to a public footpath just one mile to Padstow.
Open all year, our award-winning amenities building has under floor heating so you can be perfectly comfortable when the weather gets a little cooler.
Padstow Touring Park cares deeply about the environment, creating harmony between nature and tourism. We carefully consider all aspect of our park, from the lighting and heating to recycling. We encourage wildlife with diverse planting and careful landscape management, making our park a wonderful place to stay.
Padstow is a quaint and historic Cornish fishing harbour town on the Camel Estuary with spectacular views, excellent walking and cycling, bird watching and beautiful sandy beaches. We are dog friendly, so the whole family can enjoy a fantastic holiday together.
Camping Caravan Motorhome Tariff
|Price per Night||Low Season||Mid-Low||Mid-Season||High Season|
|Small Non-Electric Pitch||£12.50||£15.00||£18.50||£22.00|
|Small Electric Pitch||£18.00||£20.00||£25.00||£33.00|
|Grass Electric Pitch||£20.00||£24.00||£30.00||£38.00|
|Hardstanding Electric Pitch||£20.00||£24.00||£30.00||£38.00|
|Extras below must be pre-booked|
|Infants (age 0-2)||Free||Free||Free||Free|
|Child (age 3-15)||£3.00||£3.50||£4.50||£5.00|
|One Awning (up to 3m wide) or Pup tent (up to 2m x 2m) *||Free||Free||Free||Free|
- Tel: 01841 532061
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: PL288LE
October 28, 2017 10:54 pm
This ad has expired
133 total views, 3 today
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders