3.0 Star Hotel
The Pedn Olva, with the sea only thirty feet below and flanked by golden sands, is founded on the granite rocks on the southern shores of St. Ives Harbour and Bay.
Contemporary, romantic and breathtaking are but a few ways to describe the Pedn Olva, with its 30 distinctive bedrooms, restaurant, bar, terraces and outdoor heated swimming pool that make it an ideal stay for a getaway break, special meal or relaxing lunch.
The plethora of windows facing the sea allows our guests to be as close as you can get to floating on the sea without leaving dry land. A safe haven for watching winter storms in front of a granite open fire, or seeing dolphins and seals playing in the bay from our sun drenched terraces.
St Ives for relaxation, informality and comfort.
FOOD & DRINK
If you like relaxed dining in an airy, elegant and contemporary setting, then the Restaurant at the Pedn Olva, St Ives, is the place for you.
Enjoy a laid back break in St Ives at the Pedn Olva Hotel with our great accommodation offers. With our price promise we guarantee you will not find lower prices anywhere else!
Galleries, museums, gardens, beaches, coastal walks… whatever you fancy, St Ives and surrounding areas have it all.
(The mentioned prices are based on average cost per night for x2 people and may not reflect the actual current price. Please contact the hotel directly or use services such as booking.com or hotels.com for the best deals)
The Warren, St Ives TR26 2EA, England
- Tel: 01736 796222
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: TR262EA
October 29, 2017 5:24 pm
This ad has expired
249 total views, 2 today
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway