PENCUBITT HOUSE is situated, a 5 minute drive, just off the A38 on the edge of Liskeard, an old tannery market town in Cornwall. This is an ideal location for exploring the County of Cornwall.
The GWR main line from Paddington to Penzance is a 5 minute walk to the house, as is the Looe Valley railway line.
Exclusively adults only, our former Victorian Wool Merchant’s Residence features nine individually decorated and comfortable rooms together with a relaxing guest lounge and a fully licensed residents only bar. In the lounge you will find all day complimentary tea & coffee. Here you can read from our collection of informative and interesting books, compete at Scrabble, or simply enjoy a drink from the bar whilst overlooking the garden and the beautiful rolling countryside of the Looe Valley. You won’t want to leave!
Our aim is to ensure you enjoy your stay with us in our relaxing and comfortable character home.
We look forward to welcoming you.
(The mentioned prices are based on average cost per night for x2 people and may not reflect the actual current price. Please contact the hotel directly or use services such as booking.com or hotels.com for the best deals)
Telephone:+44 (0)1579 342694
Address:Lamellion Cross, Liskeard, Cornwall PL14 4EB
- Tel: 01579 342694
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: PL144EB
October 29, 2017 5:32 pm
This ad has expired
160 total views, 1 today
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire