For a traditional seaside escape or a quiet weekend holiday in Cornwall,Penhale is the perfect place to stay – a relaxed, family-run, small campsite ona working organic farm. Just outside of Fowey, in an area of outstanding natural beauty. Everywhere on the site has stunning countryside and sea views. The views out to sea are spectacular and the beautiful surrounding countryside inspired many of Daphne Du Maurier’s famous novels.
Cornwall is steeped in history and rugged charm. With a slower pace of life, it is the ideal place to take a break from the busyness of modern life. Explore the ancient fishing villages and stunning coastline, relax on the many beaches or take to the water and try sailing, kayaking or fishing.At Penhale Farm Camping and Caravan Park in Fowey, we provide self catering accommodation in our caravan holiday homes as well as offering good-sized level electric hook-up pitches and a newly renovated shower block for campers and tourers. And with stunning views over St Austell Bay from all areas of the Park,
Penhale is the ideal place for camping in Cornwall as it is close to some great attractions, like the Eden Project and the Lost Gardens of Heligan. And being centrally located it is a great base from which to explore the rest of the county.
Our nearest beach, Polkerris, is only one mile away. A beautiful sandy cove, with a popular water sports centre, a pub and restaurant.
Check out the price list for up to date info: http://www.penhale-fowey.co.uk/Tariffs/Camping_Touring/
- Tel: 01726 833425
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: PL231JU
October 29, 2017 1:55 am
This ad has expired
145 total views, 1 today
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders