3.0 Star Hotel
Welcome to the Penmorvah Manor, a country hotel nestled in peaceful woodlands above Cornwall’s sub-tropical south coast. We offer comfortable and attractive accommodation very close to the popular town of Falmouth.
Built in 1872 the Penmorvah has seen many changes over the years and our latest addition is a sun-deck on the front lawn with stunning sea views. Perfect for the many weddings and celebrations taking place here.
The Penmorvah Manor is a beautiful venue for weddings, events, conferences and parties.
Set in 6 ½ acres of Woodland gardens with stunning views and plentiful parking the Penmorvah Manor offers a number of rooms that can host events from as few as 4 people, up to 120.
Our wonderful new deck offers fabulous views ofthe sea from the gardens.
Dine, celebrate or indulge in style on our new garden decking.
Restaurant 1872 at Penmorvah Manor is renowned for good honest home cooked food and has received many commendations over the years.
(The mentioned prices are based on average cost per night for x2 people and may not reflect the actual current price. Please contact the hotel directly or use services such as booking.com or hotels.com for the best deals)
Tel: +44 (0) 1326 250 277
Penmorvah Manor Hotel, Budock Water Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 5ED
- Tel: 01326 250 277
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: TR115ED
October 30, 2017 4:43 am
This ad has expired
161 total views, 1 today
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands