4.0 Star Hotel
Penryn House is situated in tranquil surroundings close to the heart of Polperro, probably the most picturesque of Cornwall’s fishing villages where the working harbour nestles among the quaint narrow lanes and whitewashed cottages.
From our House you have easy access to the coastal paths, where walks offer breathtaking views or just a short journey will let you explore many other interesting attractions in the area such as The Eden Project, National Trust Properties such as Cotehele and Lanhydrock, and the National parks of Dartmoor and Bodmin Moor.
The area is also rich with craft and art whilst the more activity minded can enjoy local riding, golf, sailing and of course the beaches and fishing.
(The mentioned prices are based on average cost per night for x2 people and may not reflect the actual current price. Please contact the hotel directly or use services such as booking.com or hotels.com for the best deals)
Tel: 01503 272157
Email: Penryn House
- Tel: 01503 272157
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: PL132RQ
October 30, 2017 4:53 am
This ad has expired
155 total views, 1 today
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute