Perranporth Golf Club, situated on the beautiful North Coast of Cornwall, offers some of the finest links golf in the South West of England.
Boasting a challenging and well-maintained championship golf course as well as breathtaking views up and down the coast, a visit to Perranporth Golf Club is sure to be a memorable one…
In addition to offering golf club membership we also welcome golf societies and visitors. We have our own on-course accommodation (sleeping 6 – 8 persons) available for cosy winter breaks, stay & play deals and summer holidays in Cornwall. Please take a look at our Golf Holiday Accommodation page for further information.
Looking to improve your golf game?… we have a superb, state-of-the-art golf teaching academy equipped with the GC2 Performance Simulation Solutions delivers unprecedented accuracy and performance-enhancing analysis that matters – including verifiably accurate back and side spin data that gives you a true-to-life depiction of each and every shot., providing the ultimate platform for golf swing analysis, club fitting etc. Not only can we provide golf lessons and packages both indoors and outdoors we are able to devise them to best suit your own development targets.
|Green Free / 2for1*||£50/£25pp||n/a|
|5 Day Ticket (excludes weekends)||£120||n/a|
|Societies (17 or more in party)||£25||£30|
|Smaller Societies (8 to 16 in party)||£32||£38|
|County Card & James Braid
Member with Guest / Junior
Twilight Golf available on request
* Green Free / 2for1 is £50 (£25pp) available Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 10am – 3pm, subject to availability. Please ensure you bring your 3rd party voucher with you.
All the above green fees include Golfguard Insurance cover. Details available on request.
Society and corporate days are welcomed and we would be happy to tailor these to your specific requirements.
- Tel: 01872 572454
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: TR60AB
October 29, 2017 3:52 am
This ad has expired
178 total views, 1 today
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands