What we love
This converted ticket office is on the shores of Holy Loch, offering a tranquil setting for a relaxing break.
Living room: With multi-fuel burner, Freeview TV, DVD player, iPod dock and beams.
4 steps to…
Kitchen/dining room: With electric cooker, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine and wooden floor.
Open-tread stairs to…
Bedroom: With kingsize bed and wooden floor.
Shower room: With shower cubicle, toilet and heated towel rail. Electric central heating (£20 per week October-March), electricity, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included. Initial fuel for multi-fuel burner included. Travel cot and highchair. Welcome pack. Small sitting-out area with bench. On road parking. No smoking. Please note: There is a loch 10 yards away.Situated on the shores of the Holy Loch, in the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park, this restored, former ticket office is ideal for a relaxing holiday. Standing detached at the end of Kilmun Pier, the surrounding area offers a variety of activities, including walking, fishing, cycling, golf, quad biking and a range of watersports. The area abounds with wildlife, and visitors can take a leisurely stroll through woodland gardens at nearby Benmore Botanic Gardens. Further afield, there are day excursions to Inveraray, Oban and Loch Lomond. Shop and pub 1 mile, restaurant 250 yards.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/pier-cottage-28385?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 12:55 pm
56 total views, 1 today
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway