3.0 Star Hotel
An Award Winning Company
The Portbyhan Hotel is situated in an unrivalled position right in the heart of Looe, allowing guests to relish the panoramic views of the vibrant harbour with only a short stroll into Looe town.
The Edwards family, who operate an award-winning holiday company in South Wales, purchased the hotel in June 2013 and have since invested over £2.1 Million in a full-refurbishment of the exterior, bedrooms, restaurant, bar and public areas. These renovations, the location and the excellent services that the hotel offers have all contributed to the Portbyhan Hotel recently winning “Best Individual Hotel” at the prestigious National Coach Tourism Awards.
Beautiful Scenery & Surroundings
The historic twin towns of East and West Looe are located in South East Cornwall and offer everything from beautiful sandy beaches, accessible walking routes, fishing trips, unique boutiques, restaurants and bars. Further along the coast enjoy the old world charm of picturesque Polperro through to the sheltered river valleys of the Tamar and Fowey.
Whether you come for the culture and history or just to enjoy the beach and the sea, the small coastal town of Looe has plenty to offer everyone.
(The mentioned prices are based on average cost per night for x2 people and may not reflect the actual current price. Please contact the hotel directly or use services such as booking.com or hotels.com for the best deals)
The Quay, West Looe
Cornwall, PL13 2BU
- Tel: 01503 262071
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: PL132BU
October 30, 2017 5:15 am
This ad has expired
250 total views, 1 today
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire