Porth Lodge Hotel Newquay
3.0 Star Hotel
Porth Lodge is a lovely ‘Olde Worlde’ hotel which is set in a quiet country lane, only two minutes walk from the golden sands of Porth Beach with free parking for our customers.
The 17th century Inn with its low ceilings, cosy nooks and ‘Olde Worlde’ charm, is popular with both holidaymakers and locals alike. Its sheltered position makes for a very pleasant holiday at any time of year.!
Porth, located just outside Newquay on the way to Watergate Bay, is away from the more hectic bustle of this exciting holiday resort, yet close enough for you to enjoy all of its facilities when you wish.
The Porth Lodge Hotel, Restaunt is an ideal base for walking, cycling and surfing holidays, or for just exploring the fascinating countryside around Newquay and Cornwall. The Tenpin bowling is ideal to pass a couple of hours when you need a break from the sun. There are also several local golf courses.
(The mentioned prices are based on average cost per night for x2 people and may not reflect the actual current price. Please contact the hotel directly or use services such as booking.com or hotels.com for the best deals).
Porth Lodge Hotel
Porth Bean Road, Newquay, Cornwall. TR7 3LT
- Tel: 01637 874483
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: TR73LT
October 30, 2017 5:22 am
This ad has expired
158 total views, 2 today
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders