On the north coast and in an enviable position situated between Watergate Bay and Newquay, Porth is a delightful, sheltered cove with a fantastic long, sandy beach that is level with the road. Although only one mile along the coast from lively Newquay, Porth is a total contrast. It’s close enough if you like the buzz of a busy seaside town but far enough away to be a tranquil retreat.
Situated on Cornwall’s north coast overlooking Porth beach between Newquay and Watergate Bay, Porth Veor Manor offers a high standard of accommodation in a delightful coastal setting.
Relax in the terrace gardens, lounge or conservatory, play pitch and putt or croquet and enjoy the pool. In cooler months the hotel is perfect for a lazy retreat where you can enjoy brisk walks along the coastal path and cosy up by the log fire with a hot chocolate or brandy. Whatever the season you can also explore our secret path to the beach.
Our comfortably furnished bedrooms each have a private bath (or shower) and toilet, central heating and satellite TV with a wide range of channels, including Sky Sports. There are also tea/coffee making facilities.
Several bedrooms have the enhanced benefit of views overlooking the beautiful sandy, Porth beach.
Choose from classic double, twin or single bedrooms. We also have superior beach view rooms on the second floor with kingsize beds and an i-pod docking station.
For families there are a range of family rooms including one that accommodate up to 5. Please refer to our family rooms page for more details.
(The mentioned prices are based on average cost per night for x2 people and may not reflect the actual current price. Please contact the hotel directly or use services such as booking.com or hotels.com for the best deals)
Best Western Porth Veor Manor
Office Opening Hours:
Mar to Oct: 7.30am – 8pm
Nov to Dec: 7.30am – 6pm
Jan to Feb: 9am – 5.30pm
Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Year’s Day.
- Tel: 01637 873274
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: TR73LW
October 30, 2017 5:28 am
This ad has expired
171 total views, 3 today
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway