3.0 Star Hotel
A beautiful Edwardian building hotel
The Primrose Valley Hotel has been a part of the St Ives community since 1908.
It is a delightful 9 bedroom Edwardian building idyllically located only seconds away from Porthminster beach and just a flat five minute walk to the Harbour and centre of St Ives town.
With its convenient location, on site parking and homely interior we believe it’s an ideal place to spend time away and to re-engage with the simpler pleasures of life.
New owners and a new look for Primrose Valley
With the Primrose Valley now being over a hundred years old, as the new owners, we are treating it to a dramatic refurbishment over the winter period to restore it to its former glory but at the same time introducing a modern twist providing guests with an even warmer, cosier and unique experience.
Each room will be freshly designed with hanging artwork and bespoke pieces, highlighting St.Ives’ coastal and artistic ambience. Many of the rooms enjoy wide views of the Atlantic Ocean, bustling town and the distant landscape of Godrevy Lighthouse.
With our friendly approach our aim is for guests to feel nothing is too much and having explored the town and surrounding areas we hope to enhance your Cornish experience.
(The mentioned prices are based on average cost per night for x2 people and may not reflect the actual current price. Please contact the hotel directly or use services such as booking.com or hotels.com for the best deals)
Primrose Valley, Saint Ives TR26 2ED, Cornwall, England
Tel: 01736 794939
- Tel: 01736 794939
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: TR262ED
October 30, 2017 5:56 am
This ad has expired
150 total views, 1 today
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway