2.0 Star Hote
Welcome to The Priory Lodge Hotel’s website.
The Priory Lodge Hotel was once a vicarage and built in 1923. Our family transformed it into a small hotel in 1979. We opened our doors with just 6 letting bedrooms and we have extended over the years to a 28 bedroom hotel.
The Priory Lodge Hotel stands in its own grounds with ample free car & coach parking. We are a 2 minute walk into the town centre and a further 2 minutes to our local beach. We offer free wi-fi on all ground floor areas..All bedrooms are attractively furnished with tv, telephone, hairdryer, tea&coffee facilities. The outdoor heated swimming pool is heated from May to September and is surrounded by generous patios and lawns with plenty of room for everyone to relax. Our attractive lounge has a big screen tv and overlooks the pool and Cornish coastline.
The Olde Worlde bar is always a popular venue for a tipple or two and meeting holiday friends. We offer draught and bottled beers and an excellent selection of wines and spirits. For your indoor leisure there is a sauna, solarium and a small games room with a pool table.
We provide entertainment most evenings with plenty of fun for everyone.Guests are most welcome to visit the kitchen at any time, where they can see the care and attention given to the preparation of our food.We are happy to cater for all dietary needs. Our restaurant has fabulous views of the coast and has a very relaxed and informal atmosphere.
(The mentioned prices are based on average cost per night for x2 people and may not reflect the actual current price. Please contact the hotel directly or use services such as booking.com or hotels.com for the best deals)
Priory Lodge Hotel
Mount Wise, Newquay,
Cornwall and Isles of Scilly,
TR7 2BN, United Kingdom
- Tel: 01637874111
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: TR72BN
October 30, 2017 6:07 am
This ad has expired
160 total views, 1 today
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders