What we love
Bungalow for couples in the pretty village of Bowden in the heart of the Scottish Borders
The accommodation is all on ground floor level, has a wood burning stove, electric storage heaters and comprises:
Lounge: with wood burning stove, Freeview TV and DVD.
Kitchen/diner: with electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge with ice box and washing machine.
Bedroom: with double bed.
Shower room: with shower enclosure, WC and wash basin.
Box room: Contains a shortie bunk bed suitable for toddlers. Note there is no window in this room. All electricity included. First supply of fuel for wood burning stove. Bed linen and towels provided. Cot and highchair available. Wi-Fi available. Enclosed, lawned area within rear garden. Quarry Green is a link terraced bungalow located at the western end of the pretty village of Bowden within the heart of the Scottish Borders. It provides cosy and well presented holiday accommodation for couples and is the ideal base for exploring this delightful region of Scotland- a region rich in heritage, history and legend and a deservedly popular holiday destination. The relaxing lounge complete with Freeview TV, coupled with the therapeutic effects of the wood burning stove ensure a restful start and end to the day. The modern kitchen is well equipped and the double bedroom tastefully decorated.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/quarry-green-cc538013?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 1:29 pm
64 total views, 1 today
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway