We are a family run business offering comprehensive sporting and leisure facilities all within one complex, located in the heart of Cornwall.
- A nine hole 18 tee affiliated golf course for members and pay and play visitors.
- A nine bay (half enclosed) floodlit driving range with a variety of targets.
- Skiing in Redruth? yes! Learn to ski or brush up your skills. Expert tuition available.
- After your exertions, enjoy a relaxing drink at our Club House. With up to 40 covers, choose us as your party venue. With in house menu planning available let us take the stress out of your event.
- Last, but by no means least we can offer accommodation in one of our cosy well fitted static holiday caravans, or on our five pitch certified location with your touring van or motorhome.
Non members green fees:
|9 HOLES||18 HOLES|
|Member’s Guest||£8.50 per person||£12.50 per person|
|Under 16’s||£5.50 per person||£8.00 per person|
|Daily Fee||£20.00 per day|
|County Card||£10.00 per day|
- Tel: 01209 211059
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: TR165EL
October 29, 2017 4:47 am
This ad has expired
139 total views, 1 today
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands