What we love
Enjoying a village location, this mid-terraced property is surrounded by stunning scenery, wildlife and is perfect for any outdoor enthusiast.
Step to entrance.
All on the ground floor:
Open plan living space.
Living area: With electric coal-effect fire, TV and DVD player.
Kitchen area: With electric cooker, microwave, fridge and washing machine.
Bedroom: With double bed.
Bathroom: With shower over bath, and toilet. Economy 7 central heating, electricity, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included. Small, enclosed gravelled area with garden furniture. Private parking for 2 cars. No smoking. Situated in the quiet village of Ballachulish, this cosy mid-terraced, single-storey holiday property offers a good standard of accommodation in a fabulous area for climbing, skiing, mountain biking and walking. Surrounded by spectacular scenery and an abundance of wildlife, it is a superb base for touring the Highlands. Take a trip on the famous Harry Potter train, ride the gondola up Aonoch Mor Mountain, or cross on the Corran Ferry and explore the Ardnamurchan Peninsula. Ferries to the Inner Hebrides including Mull and Iona leave from Lochaline and Oban. Visit historic castles, famous gardens, distilleries and museums. Ballachulish has a shop, post office, pub, café and gift shop. Glencoe, Fort William (the outdoor capital of the UK), Oban (the seafood capital of the UK), Inverness and the Isle of Skye are all easily reached. Shop and pub serving food 200 yards.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/railway-cottage-30757?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 2:21 pm
73 total views, 1 today
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- The Old Vicarage Truro