What we love
This romantic retreat enjoys some great views of the River Stinchar, Craignell Castle and the surrounding hills.
3 steps to entrance. All on the ground floor.
Open plan living space.
Living area: With 24″ Freeview TV.
Kitchen area: With electric cooker, microwave and fridge.
Bedroom: With double bed and en-suite with shower cubicle and toilet. Electric central heating, electricity, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included. Washing machine and tumble dryer, available on request. Welcome pack. Courtyard with garden furniture. Private parking for 2 cars. No smoking. Riverview is beautifully placed to enjoy this wonderful scenic area. Converted in 1998 from the former village shop, it offers high quality semi-detached holiday accommodation, all on one level. There is a wonderful view across the valley of the River Stinchar, with the picturesque ruins of Craignell Castle and the surrounding hills. The Ayrshire and Galloway coasts are very accessible with the most magical seascapes looking towards Arran and Ailsa Craig. There are beautiful beaches to enjoy and some outstanding gardens, and a visit to Culzean Castle is a must. Colmonell is the perfect holiday location for the outdoor enthusiast, with golf, cycling and walking in abundance.
Riverview can be booked together with Hillview (UK5349) to accommodate up to 4 guests.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/riverview-cc539047?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 4:42 pm
77 total views, 2 today
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway