Camping Polzeath? Then you’ve come to the right place! Robbie Love’s Campsite is situated in four and a half acres of the stunning north coast of Cornwall. Surrounded by fields, National Trust farmland and enjoying glorious views out to sea, Polzeath Beach and Baby Bay are only a ten minute stroll away.
Polzeath Beach is famous for being one of the best surfing beaches in Cornwall and is also a safe, family friendly Blue Flag beach with shops, cafes, restaurants and parking. Daymer Bay, Rock and Padstow are also close by, as are Port Quin, Port Isaac and the beautiful Coastpath. So, if you’re looking for a cheap, friendly place to stay in this beautiful part of Cornwall, look no further than Robbie Love’s Campsite!
Pricing from 10 GBP per night.
- Tel: 01208 869091
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: PL276QX
October 29, 2017 2:12 am
This ad has expired
223 total views, 2 today
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- The Old Vicarage Truro