What we love
Visit Rothesay Castle or Bute Museum, or spend a day exploring the delightful sandy beaches. This holiday apartment is a haven for the wildlife/outdoor enthusiast.
The property has gas central heating and comprises:
Lounge: With electric coal-effect fire, 28″ Smart TV, DVD and sea views.
Kitchen: With electric cooker, microwave, fridge, dishwasher and washing machine.
Bedroom 1: With double bed.
Bathroom: With shower over bath, and toilet. All gas, electric, bed linen and towels included. Shared lawned garden. Private parking for 1 car. No smoking. Boasting stunning views, this well situated holiday apartment is located on the most accessible of the west coast islands. Relax as you explore the gently, undulating hills and catch glimpses of the wildlife and marvel at the vistas. For such a compact island, Bute offers varied landscapes from the lush, fertile and rolling hills to the craggy, heather covered moorlands and the delightful sandy beaches around the coastline. A haven for walkers, cyclists and outdoor enthusiasts, Bute has a wealth of wildlife to spot including feral goats, buzzards and roe deer. Scalpsie bay is set against the magnificent backdrop of Arran and is home to a large colony of seals. There are many historical sites to visit including standing stones at Ettrick Bay, the ancient chapel of St Blane and the vitrified Iron Age fort at Dunagoil. Visit the Victorian Gothic mansion of Mount Stuart, Bute Museum, Rothesay Castle and the fabulous gardens of Ascog Hall and Ardencraig. There are many events throughout the year including the annual jazz festival, the spectacular Highland Games, traditional agricultural shows, concerts and art festivals.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/rosebank-cc523155?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 4:15 pm
136 total views, 2 today
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands