Welsh indie-roots band Rusty Shackle, who have toured extensively around the UK, Europe and USA, will be appearing at St Ives Guildhall on Sunday, September 16, as part of the 15-day St Ives September Festival.
All their three albums have reached the top three in the iTunes Alternative Folk/Singer Songwriter charts.
Brandishing their distinct folk-roots sound and armed with an electrifying mix of rampant fiddle, scorching electric guitars, pounding drums, searing trumpet and banjo, the band have built up a devoted fan base with their captivating live shows.
They describe their songs as “steeped in honest emotion and story telling, born from the fires of Bruce Springsteen, Seth Lakeman, infused with the raw energy of Jack White and creativity of Tom Waits and mix it with everything in between.”
For further details of more than 300 events at the 15-day 2018 St Ives September Festival visit www.stivesseptemberfestival.co.uk
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: TR262NE
January 9, 2018 2:36 pm
This ad has expired
242 total views, 1 today
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway