What we love
This cosy bungalow has a fantastic view over the rocky Buckie coastline. Well located within walking distance to the centre of the town with its shops and restaurants.
Savour freshly caught fresh fish at the local eateries, see the dolphins at Spey Bay, and enjoy a relaxing coastal setting at this couples retreat.
All on the ground floor.
Living room: With electric coal-effect fire and Freeview TV.
Kitchen/dining area: With electric oven, electric hob, microwave, fridge and washing machine.
Bedroom: With double bed.
Bathroom: With shower over bath, and toilet. Gas central heating, electricity, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included. Welcome pack. Small garden with sitting-out area and garden furniture. Bike store. On road parking. No smoking. Sea Breeze Cottage is a lovely one-bedroomed bungalow set in the historic fishing town of Buckie. With amazing views over the dramatic coastline, it is the perfect place in which to relax and unwind. Buckies working harbour means the town is awash with eateries serving the fresh catch of the day. The Buckie and District Fishing Heritage Centre is a wonderful nod to the history of fishing in the Moray Firth and being only 5 minutes from Sea Breeze Cottage, it is well worth a visit.
Lovely walks can be taken all around this ever changing coastline, and if walking on the green is more your thing, then there are several golf courses within a 20-mile radius. Spey Bay, with its nature reserve, is approximately 7 miles from the cottage, and you will also find the Scottish Dolphin Centre here for a great day out. If you want to try to get a little closer to the dolphins, then take a trip on the Gemini Explorer which sails from Buckie and provides trips throughout the year. The famous Whisky Trail is also easily accessible from this comfortable bungalow. Beach ¼ mile. Shop, pub and restaurant ¼ mile.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/sea-breeze-cottage-uk11833?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 4:02 pm
141 total views, 1 today
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire