What we love
Surrounded by breathtaking scenery, this cosy lodge for couples is near to Fort William with clan history, castles and museums.
All on the ground floor.
Open plan living space.
Living area: With Freeview TV and DVD player.
Kitchen area: With electric cooker, microwave and fridge/freezer.
Bedroom: With double bed.
Bathroom: With shower over bath, and toilet.Please note: No children.Both properties: Economy 7 central heating, electric heaters, electricity, bed linen and towels included. Front decked area with sitting-out area and garden furniture. Landscaped, natural 2-acre grounds with wooded (shared). Private parking for 2 cars. No smoking. Please note: There are 3 steps to the decked area and a fenced canal just outside the grounds, 30 yards.Set in an enviable location on the banks of the Caledonian Canal with stunning panoramic views of Ben Nevis and the ski slopes of Aonoch Mor from all aspects, these holiday lodges are conveniently located 220 yards from the owners home. Oak Lodge (ref 28879) is detached, whilst Birch Lodge (ref 28880) is semi-detached. The properties have easy access via the Shengain Viaduct to the Great Glen Way, which is superb for dog walking. This area is an ideal base for touring the Highlands and West Coast of Scotland and there are many local amenities within easy reach. This is an excellent location for climbing, walking or mountain biking, and there are super forest trails. Travel on the West Highland Steam Train as depicted in the Harry Potter film, crossing the famous Glenfinnan Viaduct. Fort William, the Outdoor Capital of the UK, offers Highland culture, clan history, castles and museums. The surrounding scenery is breathtaking, and wildlife is in abundance. Inverness, Loch Ness, the Isle of Skye, Oban and Glencoe are all easily accessed. Skiing, horse riding, fishing, golf and a variety of water sports are all available nearby. Shop 3 miles, pub and restaurant 2 miles.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/seangan-lodges-birch-lodge-28880?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 4:31 pm
63 total views, 1 today
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway