The Secret Garden Caravan & Camping Park stands within the old walled orchard/garden of Bosavern House – a typical Cornish country house with origins dating back to the 17th century. The site has been planted with a profusion of flowering shrubs, bulbs and plants so that, in effect, it still feels as if you are camping within a very pleasant garden.
With just twelve pitches this is a small, friendly and informal site offering accommodation for caravans, camper vans and tents. Surrounded by walls and trees on three sides the Secret Garden provides a sheltered and level location for our visitors.
Here, at the Secret Garden, we are within easy reach of all the pleasures and attractions which West Cornwall has to offer, providing endless choices for all ages and energy levels. There is much to be enjoyed within a short distance: wonderful sandy beaches for swimming or surfing; cliffs for climbing; coastal and moorland walking; birdwatching; golf; over 100 major archaeological sites; horse riding; fishing; local art galleries – including the New Tate Gallery; day trips to the Isles of Scilly; or just generally exploring this beautiful part of the country.
(per night) including 20% VAT
Pitch fee = £20.00**
1 or 2 persons, car + tent or caravan,
or motorhome + awning
(also includes constant hot water for showers etc)
Extra persons £3.90 (includes children)
Children under 2 free
Backpacker (1 person/1 tent) £7.00
(not July/Aug/bank hols)
Caravan awning/gazebo/pup tent £3.90
Electric hook up £4.90
Breakfast in Bosavern House £12.50 per person
**Special Offer** 1 April – 26 May/1 Sept – 31 Oct
7 days pitch fee for the price of 5 days (does not apply to backpacker rates)
Booking deposit for one day = £19; for 2 or more days = 50% of total pitch fee cost (minimum £20.00).
The balance of the payment for your visit is due on arrival.
Payment may be made by cash, cheque or credit card (we accept most cards apart from American Express and Diners Card).
Cheques payable to Bosavern House please!
- Tel: 01736 788301
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: TR197RD
October 29, 2017 2:04 am
This ad has expired
122 total views, 2 today
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute