A magical journey through illuminated landscapes, shining a light on creativity, community, heritage
Fire, Earth, Water, Air
Redruth, Gwennap Pit, Carn Marth, St. Day
Four elements, four locations four communities and a host of artists combine to create a unique and spectacular Festival of Lights in Cornwall.
The “Spirit of Light” will dance to the rhythm of the drum, leading you on a magical journey through illuminated landscapes.
Wrap up warm, put on your walking boots and come and experience the stories of four stunning and iconic locations brought to life with projections, animations, light installations, lanterns, procession, music and song. Hot food and drink will be available to warm you on your journey.
Redruth, St. Rumons Garden, Gwennap Pit and the Grand finale at St. Day are free events.
Carn Marth is a ticketed event as we have performances from two local legends. Hanterhir will be performing their Carn Marth inspired rock opera and 3 Daft Monkeys duo Tim Ashton and Athene Roberts will get us moving to their infectious dancing rhythms.
Call for more information and tickets : 07880550023
Tickets: £3.50 — £8.50
St. Rumons Garden, Gwennap Pit Redruth TR16 5HF CM
Sat 25th November, 2017 — Sat 24th March, 2018
- Tel: 07880550023
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: TR152SP
October 29, 2017 7:33 am
This ad has expired
241 total views, 1 today
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire