What we love
Situated in an area boasting dramatic peaks, waterfalls, hidden caves and mysterious slopes, you will definitely make some great memories.
The property has electric central heating and comprises:
Kitchen: With tiled floor, electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
Hallway: With washer/dryer and wine fridge.
Bathroom: With tiled floor, roll-top bath, shower over bath and WC. First Floor:
Lounge: With 32″ Freeview TV, DVD player, iPod dock, CD player and loch view.
Bedroom: With double bed and en-suite with WC and wash basin only. All electric, bed linen and towels included. Cot, travel cot and highchair available on request. Broadband. Lawned garden with courtyard and furniture. Parking (2 cars). No smoking. This beautiful, detached, restored coach house is situated only yards from the shores of Loch Long, on the idyllic Rosneath Peninsula where the rugged Argyll mountains meet the sea.
Situated only fifteen minutes away from Scotlands first National Park, Loch Lomond and its inland waters are famous as one of the finest watersports venues in Scotland, with open spaces, sheltered bays and islands to explore. The area is ideal for walkers and cyclists of all abilities, and boasts a magnificent diversity of scenery with dramatic peaks, waterfalls, hidden caves and mysterious, forest covered slopes.
Ayrshire and Burns country lie to the south, and the Western Highlands to the north. Glasgow, Edinburgh and Stirling are all easily reached for a great day out.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/southpark-coach-house-cc523167?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 2:21 pm
68 total views, 2 today
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway