St Kew is a nine hole eighteen tee course and driving range. Our friendly club is situated on the edge of St Kew Highway, approx 3 miles north of Wadebridge, this little gem was the brain child of a farmer, John Brown, who still runs the business with his wife Fay.
The laying of greens and fairways began in 1992 and included the planting of 4,000 trees which have now matured.
Open all year round the outward nine has four par fours in its 2,213 yards and three of the par threes stretch 191,200,and 216 yards. The inward nine off different tees boast six par fours and three par threes no shorter than 138 yards. The 64 par course is “protected” by water, 22 bunkers and trees- but no hills.
|Weekdays 18 Holes||£18||£12|
|Weekdays 9 Holes||£12||£8|
|Buggey 9 Holes||£7.50|
|Buggey 18 Holes||£12.50|
- Tel: 01208 841500
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: PL303EF
October 29, 2017 4:58 am
This ad has expired
162 total views, 1 today
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway