From our 14oz sirloin on the bone to our 30 day dry aged Hereford steaks, choosing something from the grill is a must when you visit St Petroc’s Bistro in Padstow. Enjoy drinks in our cosy snug bar, our relaxed lounge or dine in our pretty garden courtyard. Dogs are welcome outside and in the bar.
Our beautiful private dining room, that was designed by Jill and Kate Stein, is the perfect space for a celebration with family and friends. Seating up to 14, it’s free to hire and you can order from our full a la carte menu. To book or for more information give us a call on 01841 532700.
Lunch 12noon – 2.30pm | Dinner 6.30pm – 10.00pm
Parking: There is four large pay and display car parks in Padstow; at the harbour, South Quay, link road and lawn car park. Alternatively in the summer you can use the park and ride which operates from the top of Padstow, near Tesco.
(The mentioned prices are based on average cost per night for x2 people and may not reflect the actual current price. Please contact the hotel directly or use services such as booking.com or hotels.com for the best deals)
Monday – Friday
9am – 7pm
10am – 7pm
10am – 6pm
To enquire about reservations please email us.
The Seafood Restaurant
- Tel: 01841 532700
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: PL288BY
October 30, 2017 7:30 am
This ad has expired
153 total views, 1 today
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire