Surf Haven is a stylish bed and breakfast in Bude exclusively for adults and older children. Located close to the heart of Bude, a short walk from glorious beaches, the golf course and the town’s shops and restaurants.
Owners Caroline and Peter offer a calm place to stay by the sea, all year round, no matter whether you’re looking for a bed and breakfast in Bude for a day, a weekend or a long holiday.
You’ll have adventure on your doorstep. Bude & North Cornwall Golf Club is right across the road from the bed & breakfast. We’re also just 300 metres from the South West Coast Path and Bude’s famous beaches. Enjoy the surf rolling in from the North Atlantic or head out on your bike along the coast or inland to picturesque Cornish villages.
(The mentioned prices are based on average cost per night for x2 people and may not reflect the actual current price. Please contact the hotel directly or use services such as booking.com or hotels.com for the best deals)
Surf Haven Bed & Breakfast
31 Downs View
01288 352820 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 01288 352820
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: EX238RG
October 31, 2017 12:40 pm
This ad has expired
306 total views, 2 today
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire