What we love
Perfect for a romantic escape on the coast with the beach, harbour and restaurants all within a few minutes walk.
Explore the Fife Coastal Path with its stunning scenery, or simply relax in one of Crails restaurants and sample some fresh seafood.
Step to entrance.
All on the ground floor.
Open plan living space.
Living area: With electric pebble-effect fire, 32″ Freeview TV with YouView, DVD player and Google Home.
Kitchen area: With electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer and washing machine.
Bedroom: With kingsize bed.
Shower room: With shower cubicle and toilet. Gas central heating, gas, electricity, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included. Travel cot and highchair available on request. Welcome pack. Garden furniture. On road parking; additional public car park. No smoking. This attractive stone terraced cottage, with red pantile roof, is over 250 years old and was originally a fishermans cottage. It has also been part of a bakery, with the space having been used for cooling the bread. Now a welcoming and cosy holiday cottage, Tappit Hoose is immaculately presented and creates a wonderful atmosphere for a relaxing holiday. All on one level, the cottage has been thoughtfully furnished to a very good standard for guests to enjoy.
Situated in the centre of the picturesque fishing village of Crail, guests can explore the cobbled streets, and old wynds and lanes down to the beautiful harbour and a sandy beach. Crail has a fine selection of places to eat or to enjoy coffee and cake by the harbour front. In season you can enjoy fresh lobster and crabs, and if fish is on your menu tonight, purchase freshly caught fish and prepare it in the well-equipped kitchen.
The Fife Coastal Path passes through the village and is just the ticket for a brisk walk with spectacular sea views, secluded coves, white sandy beaches and historic castle and buildings. If you enjoy a round of golf on your holiday then you are spoilt for choice. St Andrews, with its championship courses, is just along the coast and there are many local links courses in the surrounding area. Beach 800 yards. Shop, pub and restaurant 200 yards.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/tappit-hoose-uk10970?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 12:55 pm
70 total views, 2 today
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute