Visitors are welcome at any time. Tehidy Park Golf Club offers an excellent challenge and value for money for golfers of all abilities. At present membership is open and there is no joining fee. Society and corporate days are welcome and we would be happy to tailor these to your specific requirements.
GREEN FEES APPLICABLE FROM 1st OCTOBER 2015.These must be paid BEFORE playing on the course or using any of the facilities of the Club or Clubhouse.
|Without Member||With Member|
|Monday to Friday||£35.50||£21.50|
|Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays||£40.50||£24.50|
|County Card (Mon-Fri)||£25.50||–|
|County Card (Weekend)||£30.50||–|
|Per Week (Monday – Sunday)||£122.50||–|
DAY RATE, WHICH APPLIES TO 2-4-1 / DISCOUNT VOUCHERS (even if wishing to play only one round)
All of the above charges are inclusive of the £0.50 insurance which has to be added per day for each visitor.
A current valid handicap Certificate will be required from the Visitors Home Club.
- Tel: 01209 842208
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: TR140HH
October 29, 2017 4:26 am
This ad has expired
149 total views, 1 today
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders